Student Administration provides a comprehensive range of services associated with the:
- enrolment of students, including the enrolment process
- administration of paper and electronic student records
- administration of student fees, various Commonwealth and foreign government loans schemes, undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships, sponsorship contracts and fee payment plans
- operation and performance of the University's student system and related information systems
- delivery of student and course related data in compliance with statutory reporting obligations
- delivery of operational efficiencies in key University functions through system-based solutions.
The scope of services includes domestic and international students, internal and external modes of study and onshore/offshore study. Services include students in undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and higher degree research courses, as well as preparatory courses, non-award study and cross-institutional study. Consistent business practices across all cohorts of students are a priority, while recognising the need to support the specific requirements of each cohort.
Director, Student Administration
Ph: +61 8 82013073
Manager, Enrolment and Student Finance
Ph: +61 8 82013619
Manager, Student Systems
Ph: +61 8 82013168