The Convocation Medal was established in 1991 to mark the 25th anniversary of Flinders. It recognises substantial and outstanding contributions by graduates to the local, national or international communities through one or more of the following:
- leadership in their field or profession
- the advancement of knowledge
- the advancement of professional practice
- community service.
Nominees must be graduates of Flinders University, including:
- the former Bedford Park Teachers' College
- Sturt College of Advanced Education
- the Sturt Campus of the SA College of Advanced Education.
Closing date for nominations
Nominations close on 31 July each year, and the Medal is presented at the annual Investigator Lecture.
Nomination forms are available from Kim Pryor, (email: email@example.com; phone: +61 8 8201 7969.
For more information about the Convocation Medal, refer to: