Employment Variation

The Employment Variation process is used to request the following changes on behalf of an employee:

  • Higher Duties (professional staff only, excluding casuals)
  • Employment Fraction Change (including converting to part time for staff over 55 years or for family-care purposes)
  • Account Number Change
  • Supervisor Change
  • Other Change (E.g. staff directory changes such as position, title or location)

Getting Started

Login | Overview | Frequently Asked Questions

Supervisor or School / Faculty / Business Area Administrator -  Request an Employment Variation (PDF 268KB)

Employment Variation Workflow (PDF 110KB)

Track the Progress of an Employment Variation (PDF 117KB)