The University caretakers are responsible for: assisting with rubbish removal, confidential waste, white paper/ cardboard and the effectiveness of the University's Waste Management Scheme; recycling; moving furniture and packed articles around the University; and replacing light bulbs. They do not pack books, computers or other belongings. The moving of furniture and large items around the campus should be booked in advance as tasks are prioritised as they arrive, to suit arranged schedules.

                 Waste Management Plan (PDF 14KB)    

For urgent requests, please phone: 8201 2733 option 4

For Non-urgent requests please submit a request on the Buildings and Property Request