plaza view over library


Requests for self-funded building work, alterations or new and refurbished furniture should be made by completing a Request for Building Works & furniture (DOCX 64KB) , and forwarded to the Manager, Campus Planning, Registry Building, Room 131 or emailed.

For a cost estimate or advice related to renovations, modifications or furniture contact the Planning Department. 

The Planning Department are responsible for the Design Guidelines (PDF 588KB) . For further information contact Elvio Comelli

For minor office renovations such as new shelving or power points, contact the Maintenance section.