Meeting and function rooms
Flinders One provides a range of rooms and venues available for hire for meetings and functions, including:
- Flinders One Board Room*
- Sage* (available non-semester time only and/or afterhours)
- Decafé* (available non-semester time only and/or afterhours)
- McHugh’s* (available non-semester time only and/or afterhours)
- Scholars Bar* (available non-semester time only and/or afterhours)
- Main Plaza (outdoor venue)
*Please note that these venues are licensed areas so conditions do apply. Available Monday - Friday only
Speak to Flinders One about making use of outdoor venues including the Decafé Courtyard, The Plaza and Market Day.
For more information, see Flinders One.
Sports and fitness facilities
Flinders One Sport and Fitness provides a modern, air-conditioned gym and fitness centre available for hire on a regular or ad hoc basis.
Indoor facilities include:
- Central Pavilion with change rooms
- Sports Hall (badminton, volleyball, basketball, indoor soccer and netball courts)
- 3 squash courts.
- Outdoor facilities include:
- 2 Baseball diamonds
- 1 Australian Rules Football Oval
- 4 Touch fields
- 2 Soccer pitches
- 3 Cricket Ovals
- 6 Tennis Courts (4 hard-court and 2 grass lawn).
Some facilities, including the newly resurfaced hard-court tennis courts are floodlit for evening use (an extra fee is payable for use of floodlights).
For further information, see Flinders One.
Download the Facilities Hire Conditions (PDF 253KB) .