Qudos Recruitment Pty Ltd, Recent Graduate
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent Graduate to join a team working in a vibrant, fast paced environment. This leading boutique research and consulting firm has a very broad client base and is highly regarded for its research and corporate work revolving around people, skills and business. This is a great opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in consulting, analysis, client liaison and project management. Excellent potential for advancement in this fast growing company.
You must be intellectually curious, have excellent skills in analysis and writing, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Degree background flexible (e.g. Arts, Social Science, Psychology, Commerce).
Capricorn, Graduate Positions - Commerce, Marketing, Communications, Science and Arts
Capricorn is a unique, cooperative minded organisation owned by its members that operates in the Automotive Industry. It provides access to a host of business services including consolidated monthly billing, finance, risk protection and even a registered travel agency.
We are looking for recent University Graduates to join us across a number of our business functions. As we are looking for a number of people with different skills, we would like to see applicants with degrees in: Commerce, Marketing / Communications, Arts, Science.
Our work culture is one of our most valued assets at Capricorn. That means when we recruit, we are looking for the right person who will effectively communicate with the business, collaborate with their peers and commit to their position. These attributes are a must for us to maintain our work culture, and it's important to us that you are able to bring these qualities with you to work.
ASIC, Graduate Program
At ASIC, there is good reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take and every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and well being.
ASIC is seeking graduates from the following disciplines; Law, Accounting & Auditing, Business & Economics, Information Technology, Applied Finance, Maths and Statistics, Social Sciences, Communication Design.
If you're motivated, a high achiever and have a genuine interest in the vital work ASIC does, then you are the kind of graduate we're looking for.
The South Australian Museum, Information Officer (Casual Pool)
The purpose of the Museum is to inspire in all people a wonder and curiosity about life on Earth. The role contributes as part of a team to the development, delivery and evaluation of quality information services that increase accessibility to the collections, services and expertise of the South Australian Museum. Results area:
- Facilitate high quality information services for a broad range of visitors and clients, both actual and virtual.
- Provide general information and advice on enquiries relating to natural and cultural history including the South Australian Museums collections through face to face contact, telephone or email.
- Model effective communication and facilitate positive interactions across the South Australian Museum.
- Answer general queries from the public.
- Undertake supervised research related to enquiries and information resources.
- Develop and maintain innovative, accessible learning opportunities and systems that increase understandings of natural and cultural history.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Community Engagement team.
- Check on and maintain wellbeing of Information Centre animals (including handling) which include reptiles, insects and arachnids.
- Monitor and maintain security of assets and objects within the Information Centre.
- Condition check incoming specimens for livestock - pest species.
Weekend and public holiday work will be required.
Pernod Ricard Winemakers, Graduate Opportunities - Wine Ambassador
We are looking for a Graduate Ambassador that has a passion for wine and a ton of character. You must be a university graduate with a full driver’s license and have the right to live and work in Australia to apply. Most importantly, you must have a genuine interest in wine, a strong sense of ethics, be keen to learn from our team of experts and help us continue to lead innovation within our industry.
Each market has its own challenges but you can expect the following to be on your 'to do' list:
- Be the brand’s ‘product expert’, promote to and educate about the product using superior brand and category knowledge
- Conducting tasting sessions with targeted consumer groups and influencing the big players in the market, from the main distributors to bar staff and loyal brand advocates
- Instill a ‘wine culture’ within the Pernod Ricard affiliate network through increased exposure to wine and wine education
- Support local team by organising, implementing and representing the brand at Trade and Consumer events
- Provide market intelligence and information on competition as required
- Propose, present and initiate new marketing activities
- Immersing yourself into the culture and be our ear to the ground
- Be a social media mogul, blogging and posting updates about your progress.