Davidson Technology/ITCOM, Junior Digital / Interactive Media, Designer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital or Interactive Media Graduate to join a Graduate Program, with our client who are motivated by being the best and continually improve the service they provide to their customers.
We are searching for someone who lives and breathes Digital, Iterative Media, or Graphic Design. You will need to have an innovative mind where you get a feeling of excitement from creating new content and imagining simplistic but impactful designs. You must absolutely love the challenge of constantly simplifying people's lives through your designs. Being passionate about digital design trends and take pride in maintaining a fresh creative interface are also a must.
Your role will involve:
Designing, developing and coding interactive activities, simulations and games, creating and editing animations, collaborating with subject matter experts, stakeholders and other developers
Gameloft, Game Economy Designer, Game Economics
As a Game Economy Designer, your responsibility is to understand how a game works as a service for its customers and how the customers behave in it. You will be identifying and developing the purchase drivers in the game economy context, and providing constant data-driven recommendations on design, tuning and pricing in order to improve game financial performance.
To do this, pre-release, you will be designing the virtual products a game will offer, define metrics that allow you to individually measure their impact in a given title, and work closely with the development team to see those designs refined and metrics implemented.
Once the game is launched, you will analyse the collected data and report which are the performing/underperforming aspects of the game economic model and why, providing solutions to the development team.
Skills and profile:
- Strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design, understanding how to build needs and emotions in the context of a game.
- Strong analytical and formal thinking, able to break problems down in their key variables and identify the relations between them.
- Strong econometrics skills, able to model problems into quantitative systems, and draw qualitative conclusions out of quantitative data.
- Strong marketing knowledge, able to formulate adequate selling strategies to improve the financial performance.
- Statistics knowledge, able to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game, identifying specific weaknesses and strengths in its economy design.
- Understanding of client/server architecture and data collecting pipeline and mining.