IPAR rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Counsellor – Vocational Rehabilitation
IPAR provides Occupational and Vocational Rehabilitation services, Injury Management Consulting and Psychological Treatment services to insurers, self-insurers and claims agents, state workers compensation authorities, state based transport accident schemes, Comcare, life insurance and directly to our employer customers.
Due to business growth, we are looking for a Rehabilitation Counsellor with tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling (preferred) to join our successful vocational rehabilitation team in Melbourne.
The successful candidate will provide vocational counselling and assessment services to a diverse client group.
To be successful it is important that you have:
- Registration with AHPRA or ASORC is preferred;
- Counselling experience is highly regarded;
- Drive, passion and the desire to achieve results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and diverse caseload whilst delivering outstanding service to our customers;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent Time Management and Organisational Skills;
- Confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes;
- Desire and confidence to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers;
- Flexibility to travel to various office locations;
- Current driver's license and motor vehicle.
Konekt, Consultant Support Officer
As Australia’s largest provider of rehabilitation services we are delighted to announce the introduction of a newly created graduate position to Konekt – Consultant Support Officers.
Our graduate roles are designed to provide an opportunity for new allied health graduates to transition from study into occupational rehabilitation consulting, providing irreplaceable opportunities to learn and excel in our industry. This role offers the opportunity to engage with exceptional leaders, build a national network of colleagues and work with some of Australia’s best Allied Health Professionals.
The Consultant Support Officer role will play an integral part in our business and will provide new graduates with a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities including but not limited to:
Client billing services;
As a graduate with Konekt we are committed to offering you a one of a kind, challenging and exciting experience in an environment where your contribution and ideas are welcomed. Our Graduate Programs are all about you realising your potential through your experiences.
Your career success is important to us and as such, each graduate will be assigned a mentor and a buddy and will be supported through our structured induction and graduate program, Ready Set Konekt!
If you are a suitably qualified Registered Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist and this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please email your application.
Workskil, Disability Employment Services (DES) Consultant
Workskil Australia is a leading national not-for-profit organisation. We have over 30 proud years of experience supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. We do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and health services.
We currently have an opportunity for a Disability Employment Services Consultant to join our Murray Bridge team. The Disability Employment Services Consultant is responsible for managing a disability based caseload, with the objective of transitioning clients into sustainable employment through providing stability and overcoming barriers. The role will consist of client assessment, case management, referrals and advocacy, vocational and non-vocational intervention support and assistance with job seeking activities.
What you'll do:
- Provide intense assistance to clients with various barriers
- Motivate and coach your clients to seek suitable employment
- Match peoples skills and experience to suitable job roles and reverse market them to appropriate employers
- Referrals to internal and external training sources
- Achieve sustainable employment outcomes for clients through various avenues
- Support clients who have gained employment
What we're looking for:
Driven, self-motivated, service focussed individuals passionate about making a difference assisting people with disability find employment. If you are considering a career in disability services this is certainly an opportunity to develop and build your knowledge and skills base. Previous experience within Employment Services may be advantageous, the ideal candidate will be outcomes focussed and have proven experience working to targets or key performance indicators. Experience within the disability sector and an understanding of the barriers facing people with disability will be highly valued. Although the role is service orientated a good portion is admin focussed and requires intermediate to advance computer and admin skills.