WorleyParsons Services Pty Ltd, Graduate Development Program
WorleyParsons is a leading provider of professional services to the resources and energy sectors and complex process industries.
- High level of numeracy and systems capability
- Ambition, willingness to learn, an eye for detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Flair for innovation and commercial acumen
- Leadership potential, passion, energy and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication with the ability to build enduring relationships
- Openness to travel across Australia for career opportunities
- Current eligibility to work in Australia
- Relevant degree and good academic results
- Engineering: Civil/Structural, Mechanical, Instrumentation/Mechatronics, Electrical, Environmental, Chemical/Process, Water, Geotechnical, Marine, Coastal, GIS/Geomatics
- Other: Human Resources, Procurement and Contracts, Project Controls, Quality, Marketing and Research, Health Safety and Environment, Information Technology
Boral Limited, Graduate Recruitment Program
Do you want to be part of something great? At Boral we are aiming to create sustainable solutions for a worldwide building and construction industry.
Boral Limited is an international building and construction materials group, headquartered in Sydney, Australia. With leading market positions, Boral’s core businesses are Cement and Construction Materials in Australia; Plasterboard in Australia and Asia; and Bricks, Roof Tiles and Masonry in Australia and the USA.
At Boral we encourage our people to be proactive. Our values of Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration and Endurance will allow you to thrive on challenges and develop your talents into a successful career. The size and diversity of our business provides real scope for high potential employees early in their career.
- Engineering: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Mining
- Science: Ceramics, Chemical, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety
- Business: Accounting, Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing
ElectraNet, Graduate Engineer
ElectraNet owns and manages the electricity transmission network throughout South Australia. ElectraNet is currently seeking final year Electrical and Civil Engineering students to join our Graduate Program commencing in early 2013.
As a Graduate Engineer with ElectraNet, you will work alongside global and local industry experts gaining invaluable exposure to pioneering concepts and innovation. Your role will actively support local and regional community development in achieving the growth of important network interconnections and traditional and renewable energy generation sources.
Applicants must currently be in their final year of studies in an Electrical or Civil Engineering discipline. We are looking for graduates with a positive attitude, a passion to learn and the drive to start a career in a growing organisation.
SA Water, Graduate Program
At SA Water we are actively working towards a sustainable future for South Australia. With a committed workforce of approximately 1,800, our people live and work across all areas of the State. As part of our commitment to sustainability we actively support and help our people realise and achieve their potential. There has never been a better time to consider becoming a part of SA Water as we meet new challenges and plan for a secure future for South Australia.
Graduates from the following disciplines:
- Business: Commerce, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Policy & Governance
- Information Technology
- Engineering: Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Structural, Environmental, Materials, Electrical
- Science: Environmental, Pure Sciences