Ninemsn, Platform Video Cadet
ninemsn, a joint venture between Nine Entertainment Co. & Microsoft, is Australia's largest online content publisher. 10 million people visit our sites and use our services each month.
The role of a Platform Cadet at ninemsn is an exciting opportunity for a recent media graduate who is passionate about building a career in online video.
As a Platform Cadet at ninemsn you will gain experience in digital video production with Australia’s largest online publisher and liaise with our related partner organisations, Nine Entertainment Co. and Microsoft.
The successful applicant must be able to create compelling video content for the online audience. Showing that you can use only the most innovative nonlinear editing techniques will be a minimum requirement.
- Audience – Video Streams (short form)
- Audience – Engagement.
- Understanding of the online video audience and ability to work effectively in a production team.
- Assist the Platform Video Producer in daily video production and site update duties.
- Behave as a liaison between Channel 9 and other key stake holders to ensure that Channel 9’s catch up service is updated in a timely manner.
- Assist the video platform team with content ingestion and research.
We will therefore be looking for the following:
- Relevant University degree or qualifications and/or 1 year's experience in a production company.
- Ability to identify and deliver relevant and engaging content for the ninemsn audience.
- Experience with video content is essential, including experience using Final Cut Pro, Photoshop etc.
- Experience using content management systems (CMS) desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrated personal organisation skills.
As further proof, we are asking that all applicants submit an example of their work that they feel would be relevant to this opportunity. Please submit your resume (Word document) with a link for your example work/ portfolio.
Enpresiv Group Pty Ltd, Website Developer
The Memphis Agency is a digital agency based in Adelaide. We're looking to add a new programmer to our team of highly skilled website developers. Our programmers are involved in using the latest development techniques, frameworks and open source systems to build highly functional, aesthetic and strategic websites.
You'll be joining a unique team of project leaders, social media experts, designers and developers. We work hard, but we have fun, work in an outstanding environment and get to work on leading projects.
Sound interesting? Learn more about us via our website, and then submit your resume for our consideration.
Flash Digital Media, Digital Marketing Coordinator
Due to rapid expansion, Flash Digital Media is currently on the hunt for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to help us cater for growing client demand for online Marketing assistance.
Working in a small yet vibrant environment, you will form part of our recently established Digital Marketing department in an exciting new phase of our business evolution.
- Implementation of digital marketing strategies for our national and local clients
- Website CMS maintenance across multiple websites, mobile web and mobile applications
- Liaising with clients to ensure effective and relevant online content creation
- Management of Google Business Centre
- Initiating, sourcing, writing and editing publishing articles and blog posts.
- Managing, monitoring and reporting on local and national display advertising and search marketing
- Liaising with other team members to deliver national and local digital marketing campaigns
- Design, implementation and deployment of national direct marketing campaigns via email and SMS.
The person we require will likely have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline or Proven knowledge or practical experience in online marketing techniques.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Knowledge and experience in best practice SEO and SEM techniques
- The ability to create and provide analysis and reporting on website metrics
- Experience in an online operational environment, CMS and technology platforms
- Skills to manage online programs from concept to launch and business optimisation
- Excellent attention to detail & Outstanding time management skills
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- A strategic and analytical thinker with strong project skills
- A Thorough understanding of the complete range of Google tools suite.
Rising Sun Research Pty Ltd, Web Developer
Rising Sun Research, based in Adelaide, makes software tools for the film and media industry. Our Academy Award winning cineSync software is used by film producers and studios worldwide.
We're building new tools for video synchronisation and collaboration within a browser and we're looking for an enthusiastic and creative web developer to put together everything from web apps to web pages, e-commerce, online admin systems and other fun stuff.
All development will be cross platform and multi-browser, so the position requires strong problem solving skills and an ability to learn quickly. We'll only hire someone who's willing to try new things and experiment. We also need someone who's strongly self-motivated and who enjoys working closely with a small team.
- Required: HTML5/HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Desirable: Python, Flash, Ruby on Rails.
Gamelearn (www.gamelearn.com.au) is an Adelaide based company which provides services to Australian and international publishers of online educational content. These services include the conceptualisation and design of educational games and activities as well as the realisation of these activities as finished products.
Consideration will also be given to recent graduates and candidates without prior Flash experience, if they can demonstrate proficiency in a similar programming language and a desire to transfer those skills to the Flash environment. Above all the person will have a passion for coding and a commitment to producing robust, high quality multimedia software.
To be considered for this position you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Good mathematical knowledge and strong problem solving skills.
- Initiative, self motivation and a commitment to self improvement.
- An awareness of effective instructional design principles.
- Sound communication skills in an online environment including email and IM.
Other experience which will be highly regarded includes:
- Formal qualifications in software or multimedia development.
- Knowledge of another programming language such as PHP, Java or C.
- Experience with graphics and multimedia creation applications, such as Photoshop.
- Experience using Subversion to manage projects.
Work samples are not necessary at this stage but will be required at interview.
Nexthire, Graduate Digital Assistant
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Digital Assistant to join the team at the NRL. The Digital Assistant will assist with the coordination and implementation of key digital objectives by the NRL’s Marketing, Media and Digital departments
- Report on NRL social media performance (Fan base growth, fan interaction)
- Work with the Digital Editor(s) to ensure an appropriate balance of content and marketing messages
- Coordinate the build, design and management of the NRL newsletters
- Utilise Dreamweaver to produce NRL EDMs & provide support to the Clubs in the program
- Brief graphic design partners on campaign requirements
- Deliver monthly reports on digital marketing performance
- Assist with the management and updating of the NRL’s Sharepoint.
- Experience working in web-design, using social media, and an understanding of the platforms
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Previous Relationship Management experience
- Project Management and Basic editorial skills.
A demonstrated understanding of the code Rugby League, in particular the major daily topics of the NRL competition is A MUST.