Department of State Development, Graduate Program
Department of State Development offers an exciting opportunity for graduates looking to start a career in the public sector. We want people who share our passion for building South Australia’s economic and social prosperity by:
- Improving the skills and qualifications of our workforce
- Creating opportunities for South Australians in learning and work
- Supporting world-class research
- Fostering the development and uptake of new technologies and innovation
- Developing the skills and technologies to support an environmentally sustainable future.
We are looking for university graduates with a 3-year minimum Bachelor level qualification (or higher), or a final year student who will have completed their degree requirements by December 2014.
Department of State Development is looking for Graduates in the following discipline areas:
- Accounting and finance
We are looking for people with:
- Strong innovative, conceptual and analytical abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Sound research and teamwork skills
- Strong initiative
- A passion for innovation and contributing to enhancing the reputation of South Australia
- An enthusiastic and motivated approach to career development.
Google Australia Pty Ltd, Internal Corporate Engineering Support Technician
In little more than a decade, Google created one of the world's largest global computing infrastructures for both internal and external use. Based in Sydney, Australia this 2-year program is an immersion into IT user support at Google. Our support technicians learn what it takes to support and scale Google’s internal technology from our infrastructure to the end user. The role is broken into 2 areas: Front-Line Remote Support and Self Service Documentation with Automation.
At Google we are committed to creating the best internal user support experience. We believe every employee should be able to use the tools and platforms they need to be successful. This unique aspect of our culture will help your technical skills grow in diverse directions. Through email and chat channels, you will be supporting Googlers across the globe on all major desktop and mobile OS’s (Linux, Mac, Windows, Chrome OS, Android, iPhone, Blackberry, etc). You'll be working with a sophisticated user base on a variety of technically challenging support cases. You will also act as a liaison between various technical and non-technical groups in support of Google's infrastructure, internal services and products.