SA Health, 2014 Registered Midwives Transition To Professional Practice Program (TPPP)
SA Health has approximately 50 positions for newly graduated Registered Midwives in metropolitan and country sites across South Australia in the 2014 Transition to Professional Practice Program (TPPP).
The Transition to Professional Practice Programs will assist you, as a newly registered Midwife, to consolidate your knowledge and expand your clinical skills and experience as a Midwife. You will gain experience in a wide variety of clinical settings, providing you with the opportunity to consolidate theory with practice.
Hunter New England Local Health District, New Graduate Midwife
- To work in partnership with women and their families to provide appropriate care and fulfilling experience.
- To develop and maintain relevant clinical and professional knowledge and skills consistent with the role through education, research and practice.
- To play a role in developing and supporting the strategic direction of the organisation.
St John of God Health Care Inc, Graduate Midwife Program - St John of God Geelong Hospital
St John of God Health Care is a leading health care provider, with private hospitals, home nursing, pathology and Social Outreach and Advocacy services throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the wider Asia-Pacific region.
Our organisation is part of the Mission of the Catholic Church and every aspect of our care is based on the Christian values of Hospitality, Compassion, Respect, Justice and Excellence. It is these values that guide our holistic approach to caregiving, with respect for the dignity and worth of each person.
St John of God Geelong Hospital are now inviting applications for their Graduate Midwifery program that will provide you with a supportive and caring environment while you begin your midwifery career.
Commencing in early February, the program duration is for 12 months with clinical rotations in the areas of antenatal services, special care nursery, postnatal care, delivery suite and domiciliary service.
The successful candidates will be required to work a minimum of 60 hours a fortnight. The Requirements:
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission/Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Midwife with AHPRA.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.