Department of Health (Women's and Children's Health Network - Disability, Rehabilitation, Allied Health - Allied Health - Physiotherapy), Physiotherapist
Duties: The Physiotherapist is responsible for the provision of appropriate assessment, treatment, education and health promotion services to neonates, women, children, adolescents and their families, which minimises the effects of the presenting disease or disability, and maximises functional capacity.
Essential Minimum Qualifications: A Degree or other relevant qualification which entitles registration as a Physiotherapist.
PhysioXtra is a well established brand that has 6 locations across Adelaide.
The position will be based at the brand new facilities at our Marion location. Work with our team of professionals - Senior Physiotherapists, Sports Doctors, Podiatrist, PT, Massage Therapist and brand new Pilates Studio.
The role may also include working with a SANFL team and/or state Netball team. You will manage a busy list with a varied case load predominantly sports and muskulosketal based. PhysioXtra also has a brand new Pilates Studio to maintain the high demand in classes. Therefore there would also be opportunity for development in this area or a chance to grow current knowledge. Ongoing PD will be provided along with regular in house training and mentoring. New Graduates encouraged to apply!
Wellness & Lifestyles Australia, Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapists
We are currently accepting applications for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to join our Graduate Programme. You will be working as part of a national company which specialises in the delivery of allied health services within Residential Aged Care.
You will be reporting to the Therapy Manager and be responsible for conducting comprehensive patient assessments. This includes providing ongoing interventions and reviews, providing hands on physiotherapy techniques and robust treatment plans to ensure quality of life and functional abilities for Residential Aged Care clients. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing ongoing interventions and reviews
- Providing hands on physiotherapy techniques
- Develop and maintaining strong relationships with Nursing staff, carers and residents in order to provide exemplary customer service.
As the successful applicant, will have the following attributes:
- A qualification in Physiotherapy and current registration with AHPRA
- Excellent pro-active, clear and concise communications skills with a friendly caring disposition
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a team, both locally and remotely
- A current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- A current National Police Certificate
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- A strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise your time, whilst maintaining an impeccable caring service.
If you are a highly self-motivated and energetic person looking for a career within a successful fast-growing leading allied health provider, then we'd be delighted to hear from you.