Accor Asia Pacific (Australia), Accor Executive Leadership Program
Genuine and authentic connections with our customers are key to our success. We are truly passionate about our customers feeling something different and special when they stay at one of our hotels and interact with our talented employees. To achieve this we need outstanding leadership within the business, and are committed to identifying, developing and nurturing a select number of individuals each year to become our leaders of the future.
- Two year accelerated development program;
- Two 12 month placements within the business - placements are based on each individuals skills, experience and personal preferences in conjunction with business requirements;
- A minimum of 2 Professional Development workshops per year in Sydney, including an orientation week at commencement of program;
- Relocation and settling in assistance provided for each placement;
- Applicants are required to possess either a hospitality / tourism degree OR 2 years’ experience within a leadership role.
- Remember to include:
- A short cover letter that tells us why you’re the perfect fit for the program, including if you are flexible with your placement location.
- An up to date resume
- Evidence of either a Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management, a degree in Business or Tourism or extensive hotel operations experience.
- Evidence of your Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or residency
- We look forward to hearing from you, and good luck!
Proud Mary, Sales Consultant/Tourism
Proud Mary operates on the River Murray operating two and five night cruises. Head Office and administration is out of Adelaide. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets and developing relationships with customers. You will be required to work off a detailed data base obtaining appointments and presenting to groups. This position is additional to those we currently have emphasizing the strength and potential of our business.