We can help you hire some of the best graduates in Australia.
The Careers and Employer Liaison Centre offers a wide variety of employer services, programs and activities to assist you raise your profile on campus , link with our graduates and students and find the right employees for your full-time, part-time, vacation, internship or contract positions .
- Careers Fairs and events
- Direct email through our Employment Opportunities email lists
- Promotion of vacancies - both graduate and undergraduate
- Direct mail to students
- Hosted campus visits / presentations
- Promoting vacation work programs
- On campus interviews
- Collecting and forwarding applications
- Graduate Skill Development Program - participate in special career workplace skills development programs
- WorkReady Internship Program - host students on non-paid, project based part-time work placements
- Connect@Flinders Professional Mentoring Program - assist students in their career journey and transition to employment
- Employer Panel Presentations - be a guest speaker in a discipline specific career seminar/program
Our diverse range of careers services and programs are dedicated to the development of workplace skills and knowledge for our students and graduates - your future employees.
Why a Flinders graduate?
- Our students and graduates are encouraged to engage positively with people and ideas beyond the limits of their geographical, disciplinary, social, cultural and other boundaries, and to cross the border between the world of study and the world of work. For more information about the qualities that our graduates possess visit: flinders.edu.au/graduate-qualities
- Flinders attained a five star rating for our staff-student ratios in the 2012 Good Universities Guide. We also achieved high ratings for good teaching, graduate starting salary, graduate success in getting a job and positive graduate outcomes.
- Flinders ranked 36 in the QS Top World Universities under 50 (2012). We are ranked as one of the world’s top 400 universities as determined by the Shanghai Jiao Academic Ranking of the World Universities 2012), QS World University rankings (2012) and the time HE World University Rankings (2011).
- In any year, around one-third of our students undertake work experience or practicum placements as part of their study program.
For additional information please refer to:
- Connect - Recruitment and Careers.pdf (PDF 705KB) (Summary of employer services at Flinders)
Should you have any further queries please contact the Careers and Employer Liaison Centre on Tel: (08) 8201 2832 or by email .