Careers Fairs provide an invaluable opportunity to connect with potential employees.
Meet and discuss your organisation’s opportunities face-to-face with hundreds of Flinders University students and recent graduates at one of our six discipline-specific Careers Fairs.
Increase you organisation's exposure both at the event and through our extensive marketing of each fair. Promotion of these events includes online advertising on our website and social media platforms and targeted email and postal mail outs.
Our fairs are held throughout the year at our Bedford Park campus.
Click here to see just some of the organisations that have previously attended our fairs.
Careers Fairs 2015
Our 2015 Careers Fairs are scheduled as follows. To register to attend please click on the name of each individual Fair to be taken to the online registration form. Exhibitor attendance costs, if required, are included on each of the registration forms.
- Accounting, Commerce & Business Meet & Greet - our 2015 event will be held in early March at a date and time to be confirmed. Once finalised the details will be updated on this page.
- Law – Monday 16th March (5.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Science / Information Technology / Engineering – Thursday 19th March (5.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Teaching - Tuesday 14th April (12:30pm - 2.00pm)
- Nursing and Midwifery - Monday 27th July (4.00pm - 6.00pm)
- Health and Community Services - Wednesday 16th September (4.30pm - 6.00pm)
Please note that the dates for the 2015 Careers Fairs are subject to change and this page will be updated with any changes. Please bookmark this page for future reference.
Contact Julia Parker for more information.