Are you looking for new talent?
Flinders University is committed to enhancing our students’ experiences, connecting them with their future employers and assisting them to successfully transition from study into graduate employment.
Our six bespoke careers fairs enable employers to connect with students and recent graduates from relevant discipline areas. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to showcase your organisation, employment opportunities and career pathways including graduate and undergraduate programs, internships, work experience and part-time work.
Our fairs are a great way to enhance your image, brand and profile on campus with a large number of our students and graduates at one time.
Your attendance at our careers fairs is extensively promoted by email, social media platforms, on-campus and by mail.
Careers Fairs 2015
Our 2015 Careers Fairs are scheduled as follows. To register to attend please click on the name of each individual Fair to be taken to the online registration form. Exhibitor attendance costs, if required, are included on each of the registration forms.
- Accounting, Commerce & Business Meet & Greet - Wednesday 4th March (6.15pm - 7.30pm)
- Law – Monday 16th March (5.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Science / Information Technology / Engineering – Thursday 19th March (5.30pm - 7.30pm)
- Teaching - Tuesday 14th April (12:30pm - 2.00pm)
- Nursing and Midwifery - Monday 27th July (4.00pm - 6.00pm)
- Health and Community Services - Wednesday 16th September (4.30pm - 6.00pm)
Please note that the dates for the 2015 Careers Fairs are subject to change and this page will be updated with any changes. Please bookmark this page for future reference.
Contact Julia Parker for more information.