Each year the Careers and Employer Liaison Centre (CELC) runs Recruitment/Careers Fairs for current students and recent graduates of Flinders University. Careers Fairs are conducted on campus in either the Union Building, other central university locations and at the Sturt Precinct locations for the Nursing and Midwifery Careers Fair. Fairs are an opportunity for final and penultimate year students to meet with representatives of participating organisations in an informal environment.
First year students are also encouraged to attend our Fairs to assist with planning for their future career.
Careers Fairs provide you with information about the opportunities in various fields and the opportunity to discuss requirements, applications, opportunities for work experience, vacation and graduate careers directly with prospective employers.
The dates and times for our 2013 Careers Fairs are as follows:
- Accounting, Commerce & Business Meet & Greet - Wednesday 6th March (6.15pm - 7.30pm)
- Arts Careers Fairs - Wednesday 6th March (6.15pm - 7.30pm), Monday 18th March (5.00 - 7.00pm) & Wednesday 20th March (5.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Law Careers Fair - Monday 18th March (5.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Science, Information Technology & Engineering Careers Fair - Wednesday 20th March (5.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Teaching Careers Fair - Monday 1st July (12.30pm - 2.30pm)
- Nursing & Midwifery Careers Fair - Monday 29th July (4.00pm - 6.00pm)
- Health and Community Services Fair - Wednesday 18th September (4.30pm - 6.00pm)
Online Careers Guides
We are aware that not all students are able to attend our Careers Fairs.
To try to ensure that students are given the opportunity of seeing which organisations are currently employing graduates, we provide Online Careers Guides including: