Exciting times ahead!
It’s time to think about YOUR FUTURE and your CAREER.
- What are you planning to do when you graduate?
- Where do you want to work?
- Who’s employing students and graduates from your degree?
Get informed, plan ahead and stand out from the crowd! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to meet with employers of your choice at our 2015 careers fairs and events.
Finishing your studies in 2015? Find out about your future employment opportunities and how to apply for Graduate Programs that will start in 2016.
Still studying and looking for employment in a discipline related area? Find out about Vacation Work Programs, other undergraduate opportunities and your future potential employers.
The dates and times for our 2015 Careers Fairs are as follows. To find out who's attending and what disciplines they recruit from click on the name of each event.
- Accounting, Commerce & Business Meet & Greet - Wednesday 4th March (6.15pm - 7.30pm)
- Law Careers Fair - Monday 16th March (5.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Science, Information Technology & Engineering Careers Fair - Thursday 19th March (5.30pm - 7.30pm)
- Teaching Careers Fair - Tuesday 14th April (12:30pm - 2.00pm)
- Nursing & Midwifery Careers Fair - Monday 27th July (4.00pm - 6.00pm)
- Health and Community Services Fair - Wednesday 14th October (4.30pm - 6.00pm)
Online Careers Guides
We are aware that not all students are able to attend our Careers Fairs.
To try to ensure that students are given the opportunity of seeing which organisations are currently employing graduates, we provide Online Careers Guides including: