Exciting times ahead!
It’s time to think about YOUR FUTURE and your CAREER.
- What are you planning to do when you graduate?
- Where do you want to work?
- Who’s employing students and graduates from your degree?
Get informed, plan ahead and stand out from the crowd! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to meet with employers of your choice at our 2015 careers fairs and events.
Finishing your studies in 2015? Find out about your future employment opportunities and how to apply for Graduate Programs that will start in 2016.
Still studying and looking for employment in a discipline related area? Find out about Vacation Work Programs, other undergraduate opportunities and your future potential employers.
The dates and times for our 2015 Careers Fairs are as follows. To find out who's attending and what disciplines they recruit from click on the name of each event.
- Accounting, Commerce & Business Meet & Greet - Wednesday 4th March (6.15pm - 7.30pm)
- Law Careers Fair - Monday 16th March (5.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Science, Information Technology & Engineering Careers Fair - Thursday 19th March (5.30pm - 7.30pm)
- Teaching Careers Fair - Tuesday 14th April (12:30pm - 2.00pm)
- Nursing & Midwifery Careers Fair - Monday 27th July (4.00pm - 6.00pm)
- Health and Community Services Fair - Wednesday 14th October (4.30pm - 6.00pm)
NEW IN 2015: Career Connect Mentoring - Be one of the select few
Gain exclusive access to potential employers in an intimate and focused mentoring session running alongside to this years Career Fairs. Spaces are very limited so don't miss this chance to get connected with your future.
Online Employer Profiles
For more information about organisations with opportunities for students and/or graduates visit our employer profiles page and connect with employers that want to connect with you.