Connect with industry professionals who are 'where you want to be'
- have your career questions answered
- fast, fun and focused
- get your career goals on track
We match you with an industry professional, from the career sector/occupation that you want to enter, and you have 4 meetings from May to November this year.
Whether you are studying Arts, Law, Information Technology, Science, Psychology, Creative Arts, Justice & Society, Health Sciences, Environment, Business, or are in any Flinders degree this is for you.
Our Industry professionals come from multinational business consulting firms, international development, state/local/federal government, community sector, hospitals, education, private sector, scientific community and more.
Please take careful note of the following activities, as they are all compulsory requirements of you in this program.
- Tuesday 13th March, 4-5.00pm, Noel Stockdale Room, Central Library - Information session
- Wednesday 14th March - Applications open
- Friday 23rd March - Applications close
- Wednesday 11th April, 3.40-6.00pm, Noel Stockdale Room, Central Library - Mentee Preparation Program
- Tuesday 22nd May, 5-8.00pm, venue to be advised - Program Launch
- Wednesday 23rd May to Friday 30th November - Program meetings/reporting phase.
A Certificate will only be provided to participants who have completed all Program requirements.
How to apply
- To find out more about the Program, what you might discuss with your Mentor, the Program Timeline and the requirements for Program participation please download the Career Link Express information booklet (PDF 22KB)
- Attend the Career Link Express – Information session (Tuesday 13th March)
- Complete and return the Career Link Express 2012 Student Registration Form (DOC 60KB) to the CLE team by Friday 23rd March (5.00pm)