The Careers and Employer Liaison Centre is your resource to help students with their career questions and transition to employment.
We invite you to work with us to provide your students with careers support throughout their degree. Our services and programs can assist students to prepare for employment from their first year at university up until 18 months post completion.
We can support you with
- embedded career content in courses to complement academic studies
- making connections with industry professionals
- career and workplace skill development for students
- additional work experience opportunities
- job vacancy listings
- careers advice for students including assistance writing applications and preparing for interviews
We work with students across all disciplines and study levels, providing assistance to both undergraduate and post-graduate students.
For further information please contact us on 8201 2832 or by email.