- Internationalising the curriculum
- Cultural Diversity - Teaching Diverse Learners
- Cultural Diversity in the Workplace
Examples of workshops that may be run within faculties, schools or departments follow:
- Inclusive Teaching.
- Plagiarism: Differing Educational Cultures.
- International Student Adjustment to Australian Teaching Styles.
- Understanding the Previous Study Status of International Students.
- The Mismatch of Values in International Education.
- Engaging International Students about Aboriginal Studies.
- Indigenous Cultural Awareness.
You can request one of the above workshops by sending an email to email@example.com.