With the demand for more flexible computer skills training, we are providing One on One help sessions for Staff & Research Higher Degree Students. These sessions are available by fill out the online form to book a time with our trainers.
We recommend the following option before booking a time:
- Try finding your solution online first, by accessing the help sections in the Windows or Office application. Or go to our Using your Computer page to see if the answer is there.
- Ask someone in your area if they can help.
- If you still require our assistance, please fill out the online form, including a brief list of the computer skills question(s) that you may have to enable us to assist you more effectively. These sessions are intended for follow up questions about our computer workshops.
Our friendly staff will be available to help you with:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Access
- Flinders Learning Online (FLO)
- FLO Live (Adobe Connect)
- Adobe Acrobat