Groups we coordinate
The Educational Technology Advisory Group (ETAG) is a forum for educational technology support staff in the Faculties and related central groups to get together and discuss matters of concern or interest. It meets on the first Thursday of every month. For more info email Jane Haggis (Chair) or Andrea Rankin (Executive Officer).
The Emerging Technology User Group (ETUG) meets two or three times a year for the purpose of sharing any uses of emerging technologies in the professional sphere at Flinders (research, teaching or administration). It consists of any interested staff.
The FLO Advisory Group provides advice and direction to CEdICT on the management of the FLO application. It is comprised of FLO support staff from Faculties, Schools, Information Technology Services, the Library and CEdICT and meets monthly to discuss matters of concern or interest related to FLO. For more information email the current chair email@example.com.
Groups we contribute to
- Strategic ICT Advisory Group
- Faculty Teaching and Learning Committees
- Educational Matters Advisory Group
We also work closely with many other areas of the university including:
- Pro Vice Chancellor (Information Services) and Chief Information Officer
- Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic)
- Centre for University Teaching
- Information Technology Services
- Faculties and Schools
- Student Learning Centre
- Marketing and communications Office
- Student Administration and Systems