Flinders Learning Online (FLO login)
CEdICT provides, administers and supports the Flinders Learning Online application, the University’s core learning and teaching application.
The service includes:
- providing a secure and reliable FLO system
- performing upgrades as necessary to fix bugs and to improve functionality
- providing training to staff on how to use the system
- supporting the Faculty/School FLO support teams
- supporting the FLO Student Help Desk
- maintaining the integration between FLO and other systems (such as Student Two and the Lecture Recording system)
FLO is provided 24/7. Occasional periods of unavailability are required to perform upgrades; these are negotiated with support staff and advertised to users.
All staff and students at Flinders University are able to use FLO.
There is no charge for this service.
All Flinders persons with a FAN can log into FLO.
Each topic has a FLO site automatically created. Staff may request other sites (eg for courses, collaborative projects, committees) by emailing email@example.com