Current Working Papers
Flinders_WP01_2015 (PDF 808KB) Ratcliffe J, Lancsar E, Flint T, Kaambwa B, Walker R, Lewin G, Luszcz M, Cameron I. Does one size really fit all? Assessing the preferences of older and younger Australians for dimension of quality of life for economic evaluation. Flinders Centre for Clinical Change and Health Care Research Working Paper 2015/01, Flinders University, South Australia, 2015.
- WP01/2104 (PDF 209KB) Valuing Child Health Utility 9D health states with young people: a time trade off study. Ratcliffe J, Chen G, Stevens K, Bradley S, Couzner L, Brazier J, Sawyer M, Roberts R, Huynh E, Flynn T. 2014
- What’s important in defining quality of life for older people? An exploratory study of the views of older South Australians. (PDF 804KB) Milte C, Walker R, Crotty M, Luszcz M, Lancsar E, Kaambwa B, Ratcliffe J, March 2013
- A comparison of adolescent and adult health state values for the Child Health Utility-9D using profile case best worst scaling (PDF 503KB) Running head: Adolescent versus adult values for the CHU-9D. Ratcliffe J, Huynh E, Stevens K, Brazier J, Sawyer M, Flynn T. October 2012
- [missing FMS file] McCaffrey N, Karnon J, Currow D, Eckermann S, November 2011
- WPCHU9D_kidscreen (PDF 363KB) Stevens K, Ratcliffe J, September 2011
- An assessment of the construct validity of the icecap-o index of capability in Australian national transition care and clinical rehabilitation programmes (PDF 586KB) Ratcliffe J, Laver K, Couzner L, Quinn S,Crotty M, February 2011
- A pilot study to apply best worst scaling discrete choice experiment methods to obtain adolescent specific values for the Child Health Utility (PDF 580KB) Ratcliffe J, Flynn T, Terlich F, Stevens K , Brazier J, Sawyer M. January 2011
- Optimal Clinical Trial Design Using Value of Information Methods with Imperfect Implementation (PDF 450KB) , Willan AR and Eckermann SD, updated 5 May 2009.
- Capacity Constrained Cost-Effectiveness Analysis: A Pilot Study In Glaucoma (PDF 513KB) . Karnon J, Martin A, and Casson R, posted 29 May 2009.
- Measuring health system efficiency and funding for net benefit maximisation: the health economics of quality of care (PDF 409KB) , Eckermann SD, posted 29 May 2009.
- Funding to maximise Quality of Care within a budget (PDF 436KB) . Eckermann SD, posted 29 May 2009.
- Valuing Child Health Utility 9D health states in a young adolescent sample: A pilot study to assess the feasibility of best worst discrete choice, standard gamble and time trade off methods (PDF 375KB) , Ratcliffe J, Couzner L, Flynn T, Sawyer M, Stevens K, Brazier J, posted 23 June 2009.
- Consistently estimating risk difference in a jurisdiction of interest (PDF 278KB) , Eckermann, SD, Coory, M, and Willan AR, ISBN-13 - 978-1-921402-03-6 posted 14 October 2008 REVISED 15th May 2009 (278KB). Download
- Presenting evidence and summary measures to best inform societal decisions when comparing multiple strategies (PDF 698KB) , Eckermann, SD, Willan, AR, ISBN-13 -978-1-921402-04-3 posted 24 November 2008, unpdated 29.11.08(370KB).Download
- Measuring hospital efficiency consistent with maximising net benefit (PDF 1MB) , Eckermann, S., ISBN-13-978-1-921402-00-5 posted 09 July 2007 (1MB).
- Health Technology Assessment in the Cost-Disutility Plane (PDF 112KB) , Eckermann, S, Briggs, A, Willan, A posted 10 September 2007; "Article in Press" in Medical Decision Making accepted 27 June 2007 (109KB).