A postgraduate program
Course type: Postgraduate (coursework)
Availability (full-time or part-time): Full-time | Part-time
Location: On campus | External (external study commencing in semester 2 is part-time only)
Course name: Graduate Certificate in Organisational Learning
Duration (full-time equivalent): 6 months
SATAC code: 2GC022
CRICOS code: 055238A (midyear entry only)
The Graduate Certificate in Organisational Learning is designed for professionals who aim to build the human capital of their organisation to achieve the organisation's mission and strategic goals. The program involves coursework in the areas of knowledge management, organisational learning with electives in leadership and critical systems thinking and practice.
The course emphasises the practical application of the organisational learning theory, with students undertaking an action learning project in their own or another organisation.
This course would be attractive to knowledge managers, human resource managers, school principals, university administrators, and line managers with a strong focus in human resource and organisational development.
- analyse the existing learning and knowledge context for their own organisation;
- formulate strategies to develop and improve the organisational learning in their workplace; and
- harness organisational and individual knowledge to achieve strategic goals.
This Graduate Certificate can be taken as a stand alone course, or can be articulated into:
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration (Management)
- Master of Public Administration (Policy)
- Master of Education (Leadership and Management)
- Master of Education
What will I study?
Refer to the course rule:
Applicants must normally hold an approved degree or equivalent qualification from an approved tertiary institution and have not less than two years relevant work experience.
However, the Faculty Board may, under certain circumstances and subject to specific condition, admit others who can show evidence of fitness of candidature.
International students: Entry and English language requirements
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
|Application closing dates:||
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
|Applications:||How to apply|
|Application closing dates:||Semester 1 - 30 November of the year preceding admission
Semester 2 - 31 May of that year.
|Course||Domestic students||International students|
|Graduate Certificate in Organisational Learning||
Place type: Full fee paying
- Domestic student fees are indicative only. Further information: How are these fees calculated?
- We accept international applications for programs commencing beyond the year advertised and tuition fees for these years will be higher. Please note that your tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase.