Course type: Undergraduate degree
Course length: 3 years
Location: On campus
Admission information sets: Flinders University | Bachelor of Arts - Enhanced Program for High Achievers
FISC Foundation: 7.8, A Levels: 12, IB Diploma: 31, Gao Kao: Tier One
The Bachelor of Arts - Enhanced Program for High Achievers is designed to enable high achieving students to maximise their intellectual growth in a supportive environment.
You will study alongside students with similar capabilities, develop your interests and share ideas. In addition, the course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to pursue further study at honours and research higher degree levels.
You will complete core topics specifically designed for the High Achievers Program and at least one major sequence and one minor sequence offered in the Bachelor of Arts.
Major and minor sequences
- Applied Linguistics
- Archaeology (minor sequence only)
- Australian Studies
- Chinese (not offered from 1 January 2017)
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice (not offered from 1 January 2017)
- Geography and Environmental Studies
- Indigenous Studies (minor sequence only)
- Information Technology (minor sequence only)
- Innovation and Enterprise
- International Affairs (minor sequence only)
- International Relations
- Law and Society
- Legal Studies (not offered from 1 January 2017)
- Mathematics (minor sequence only)
- Modern Greek
- Professional Studies (minor sequence only)
- Screen and Media
- Sciences (minor sequence only)
- Visual Arts
- Women's Studies
What will I study?
Refer to the course rule.
Why study Arts at Flinders?
The Bachelor of Arts - Enhanced Program for High Achievers at Flinders:
- challenges and rewards high achievers and enables them to maximise their intellectual growth and potential
- provides you with an academic mentor and access to core topics specifically designed for high achievers.
Domestic students: You can qualify for this undergraduate course through: year 12 qualifications, adult entry (STAT/Bridging Program), higher education transfers. Flinders also offers a range of special access schemes. Refer to undergraduate study applications.
International students: Entry and English requirements
Applications and annual fees
|Mid year entry:||No|
Place type: Commonwealth-supported
|Mid year entry:||No|
|Applications:||How to apply|
- Domestic student fees are indicative only. Further information: How are these fees calculated?
- We accept international applications for programs commencing beyond the year advertised and tuition fees for these years will be higher. Please note that your tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase.
Refer to credit transfer for further information.
Further study options
A Bachelor of Arts (Honours) program is available in most areas of study. A range of graduate entry degrees are also offered.
Arts (PDF 2MB)