Course type: Undergraduate degree
Course length: 3 years
Location: On campus
FISC Foundation: 6.0, A Levels: 6, IB Diploma: 24, Gao Kao: Tier Two
The Bachelor of Business provides you with the general skills and knowledge necessary to pursue a successful career in business.
You will study topics in areas such as accounting principles; economics and law for business; management, people and organisations; quantitative methods; and strategic management.
Separate business specialisations are available in:
- Business Economics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
What will I study?
Refer to the course rule.
Why study Business at Flinders?
The Flinders Business School offers a unique approach to business teaching, research and community service in South Australia.
- Our staff have the academic qualifications, combined with a wealth of practical experience and a proven international research record, which enable us to provide business degrees which are recognised by professional bodies and highly valued by public and private sector employers.
- We are at the forefront of research into some of the key contemporary issues impacting upon Australia's economy, including social and environmental accounting, ecological economics, corporate social responsibility, philanthropy and ethics. Other areas of strategic focus include electronic commerce, small enterprise management and Australia/Asia business relations.
- Our graduates enjoy high employment rates for positions in accounting, finance, and business-related professions, both nationally and internationally.
Combined degree options
You can combine this course with the following:
- Bachelor of Arts l 4 years l SATAC code: 214762
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) l 4 years l SATAC code: 224472
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) l 4 years l SATAC code: 224502
- Bachelor of Commerce (Sustainability) l 4 years l SATAC code: 224522
- Bachelor of Government and Public Management l 4 years l SATAC code: 214762
- Bachelor of International Relations l 4 - 6 years l SATAC code: 214762
- Bachelor of International Tourism l 4 years l SATAC code: 214842
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice l 5.5 years l SATAC code: 214442
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours) l 5.5 years l SATAC code: 224302
Combine with the Bachelor of Letters
The Bachelor of Letters is available to all students studying a degree at Flinders and is available in languages, English and creative writing. It enables you to follow your interests and aspirations and enhance your career prospects by undertaking a second area of study in addition to your primary degree. You will graduate with two qualifications, expanding your employment opportunities.
Domestic students: You can qualify for undergraduate courses through: year 12 qualifications, adult entry (STAT/Bridging Program), TAFE/VET qualification, higher education transfers. Flinders also offers a range of special access schemes. Refer to undergraduate study applications.
International students: Entry and English requirements
Applications and annual fees
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
Place type: Commonwealth-supported
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
|Applications:||How to apply|
- Domestic student fees are indicative only. Further information: How are these fees calculated?
- We accept international applications for programs commencing beyond the year advertised and tuition fees for these years will be higher. Please note that your tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase.
Refer to credit transfer for further information.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Business Economics)
- Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Advanced Leadership)
Further study options
Students may apply to undertake the Bachelor of Business (Honours) program, specialised or non-specialised Master of Business Administration or Master of Accounting.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
Business & Commerce (PDF 3MB)
|eBrochure: Undergraduate international prospectus|