Course type: Undergraduate degree
Course length: 3 years
Location: On campus
FISC Foundation: 6.8, A Levels: 10, IB Diploma: 29, Gao Kao: Tier Two
The Bachelor of Business (Advanced Leadership) can be taken in 1 of 6 specialisations:
- Human Resource Management
- Business Economics
- International Business.
It is designed to for students demonstrating potential to attain leadership skills and work-relevant experience to make them of distinct value to employers.
The advanced nature of these degrees is encapsulated by a guaranteed industry placement, a research/project topic, particpation in a student conference, and individual mentoring.
What will I study?
Refer to the course rule.
Why study Business at Flinders?
The Flinders Business School offers a unique approach to business teaching, research and community service in South Australia.
- Our staff have the academic qualifications, combined with a wealth of practical experience and a proven international research record, which enable us to provide business degrees which are recognised by professional bodies and highly valued by public and private sector employers.
- We are at the forefront of research into some of the key contemporary issues impacting upon Australia's economy, including social and environmental accounting, ecological economics, corporate social responsibility, philanthropy and ethics. Other areas of strategic focus include electronic commerce, small enterprise management and Australia/Asia business relations.
- Our graduates enjoy high employment rates for positions in accounting, finance, and business-related professions, both nationally and internationally.
Combined degree options
You can combine this course with the following:
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice l 6 years l SATAC code: 214442
Study a language
Flinders also offers all students the opportunity to major in a language in conjunction with any undergraduate course. The Diploma in Language is designed to provide students with competence in a chosen language that adds greater portability to their qualifications. You will complete a total of 1 extra year of study and graduate with both your chosen degree and the Diploma in Language. You can apply for this at time of enrolment.
Domestic students: You can qualify for undergraduate courses through: year 12 qualifications, adult entry (STAT/Bridging Program), TAFE/VET qualification, higher education transfers. Flinders also offers a range of special access schemes. Refer to undergraduate study applications.
International students: Entry and English requirements
Applications and annual fees
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
|Applications:||How to apply|
Note: Domestic student fees are indicative only. Further information: How are these fees calculated?
Refer to credit transfer for further information.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Business Economics)
- Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
Further study options
Students may apply to undertake the Bachelor of Business (Honours) program, specialised or non-specialised Master of Business Administration or Master of Accounting.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
|eBrochure: Undergraduate international prospectus|