Course type: Undergraduate degree
Course length: 3 years
This online course is available to international students to study externally (online) from outside Australia. It is not available to international students who wish to undertake all of their studies onshore in Australia.
Gain a strong foundation with the Bachelor of Business; you’ll learn all the functions of business from human resources and marketing to international business and social media.
There is flexibility to choose electives to follow your passion. The Bachelor of Business is a well-known and respected qualification worldwide with diverse career opportunities.
- Develop strong practical and operational business skills.
- Gain real-world work experience and build networks with work placements.
- Succeed in your studies with a supportive online learning environment including facilitated direct contact with a dedicated online tutor and opportunities to collaborate with other online students.
What will I study?
Refer to the course rule.
Why study business online at Flinders?
- Be career ready with applied, industry relevant learning from case studies and practising lecturers.
- Gain practical experience with work integrated learning placements.
- Advance your career whilst working or raising a family with fully online study.
- Watch lectures at a time that is convenient for you with video recordings posted online.
- Study anywhere, anytime with content specifically created for use on tablets, laptops, mobile phones and computers.
- Easily view your assignment deadlines with online progress bar for assessments.
- Join a thriving online student community where you can learn from and collaborate with other students in the online student lounge.
- Gain extra study support (referencing, exam preparation, English language) utilising our free Tutors in Residence.
- Online resources available 24/7.
Combine with the Bachelor of Letters
The Bachelor of Letters is available to all students studying a degree at Flinders and is available in languages, English, creative writing, innovation and enterprise, and sports performance coaching. It enables you to follow your interests and aspirations and enhance your career prospects by undertaking a second area of study in addition to your primary degree. You will graduate with two qualifications, expanding your employment opportunities.
Domestic students: You can qualify for undergraduate courses through: year 12 qualifications, adult entry (STAT/Bridging Program), TAFE/VET qualification, higher education transfers. Flinders also offers a range of special access schemes. Refer to undergraduate study applications.
International students: Entry and English requirements
Applications and annual fees
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
Place type: Commonwealth supported
2017: To be advised.
|CRICOS code:||This online course is available to international students to study externally (online) from outside Australia. It is not available to international students who wish to undertake all of their studies onshore in Australia.|
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
|Applications:||How to apply|
To be advised.
- Domestic student fees are indicative only. Further information: How are these fees calculated?
- We accept international applications for programs commencing beyond the year advertised and tuition fees for these years will be higher. Please note that your tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase.
Refer to credit transfer for further information.
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Innovation and Enterprise)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Advanced Leadership)
Further study options
Students may apply to undertake the Bachelor of Business (Honours) program, specialised or non-specialised Master of Business Administration or Master of Accounting.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
|Business, commerce & management (PDF 6MB)
|International course guides|