Course type: Undergraduate degree
Course length: 3 years (full time only)
Location: On campus
2017 Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR): 60.00
For those completing the SACE (or interstate equivalent) the minimum ATAR required for consideration of entry is 60.00.
The Bachelor of Creative Arts (Costume Design), offered in collaboration with TAFE SA*, enables you to develop the:
- skills to design patterns and construct costumes
- knowledge of costumes from different periods of time.
You will have the opportunity to apply your practical and research skills in a performance project for either stage or screen.
*Students will be enrol concurrently in the Flinders' Bachelor of Creative Arts (Costume Design) and the TAFE SA Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Technology (LMT50307).
What will I study?
Refer to the course rule.
Combine with the Bachelor of Letters
The Bachelor of Letters is available to all students studying a degree at Flinders and is available in languages, English, creative writing, innovation and enterprise, and sports performance coaching. It enables you to follow your interests and aspirations and enhance your career prospects by undertaking a second area of study in addition to your primary degree. You will graduate with two qualifications, expanding your employment opportunities.
Domestic students: You can qualify for undergraduate courses through: year 12 qualifications, adult entry (STAT/Bridging Program), TAFE/VET qualification, higher education transfers. Flinders also offers a range of special access schemes. Refer to undergraduate study applications.
If you're using your SACE (year 12) results (or equivalent) this means achieving an ATAR of 60 or above.
International students: Entry and English requirements
Applications and annual fees
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
Place type: Commonwealth supported
Fees for each component are charged separately by each institution. Further information.
|CRICOS code:||Not available to international students|
|Mid year entry:||Not available to international students|
|Applications:||Not available to international students|
Not available to international students
Refer to credit transfer for further information.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Drama)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Digital Media)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Screen)
Further study options
- A Bachelor of Creative Arts (Honours) program is available.
- Graduate Diploma and Master of Creative Arts (Creative Writing)
- Graduate Diploma and Master of Creative Arts (Drama)
- Graduate Diploma and Master of Creative Arts (Screen)
- Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Master of Screen and Media Production
TAFE SA RTO code: 41026