Course type: Undergraduate degree
Course length: 3 years (full-time only)
Location: On campus
2016 Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR): 60.00
For those completing the SACE (or interstate equivalent) the minimum ATAR required for consideration of entry is 60.
Applicants are required to submit a written statement, CV and a portfolio and meet the university’s minimum entry scores.
FISC Foundation: 6.0, Gao Kao: Tier Two (Portfolio required as part of the admissions process)
The Bachelor of Creative Arts (Digital Media) will equip you with an excellent range of specific practical and analytical skills in the digital world.
With a range of specialised streams, small class sizes and a close collaboration with CDW Studios, you will emerge as a fully equipped digital artist ready for a career in your chosen creative pursuit.
What will I study?
Refer to the course rule.
Why study Digital Media at Flinders?
The Bachelor of Creative Arts (Digital Media) at Flinders will allow you to:
- explore the connections between technology and the creative arts and the ways in which digital media is used in society and the workplace
- combine study in information technology and multi-media design and culture, with working solo and in creative teams
- learn from both academic and professional experts in VFX, animation, game design, concept art, illustration and motion graphics
- gain an in-depth understanding of both the theory and the practice of the ever evolving world of digital media production
- benefit from the faculty's strong partnership with CDW and other industry heavyweights.
Combine with the Bachelor of Letters
The Bachelor of Letters is available to all students studying a degree at Flinders and is available in languages, English, creative writing, innovation and enterprise, and sports performance coaching. It enables you to follow your interests and aspirations and enhance your career prospects by undertaking a second area of study in addition to your primary degree. You will graduate with two qualifications, expanding your employment opportunities.
Domestic students: You can qualify for undergraduate courses through: year 12 qualifications, adult entry (STAT/Bridging Program), TAFE/VET qualification, higher education transfers. Flinders also offers a range of special access schemes. Refer to undergraduate study applications.
Additional requirements: To apply you need to submit an application through the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC) and submit a written statement, CV and a portfolio and submit a completed and signed coversheet - Refer to Application guidelines and forms - Bachelor of Creative Arts (Digital Media) (PDF 637KB) .
International students: Entry and English requirements
Applications and annual fees
|Mid year entry:||No|
Place type: Commonwealth supported
|Mid year entry:||No|
|Applications:||How to apply|
- Domestic student fees are indicative only. Further information: How are these fees calculated?
- We accept international applications for programs commencing beyond the year advertised and tuition fees for these years will be higher. Please note that your tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase.
Refer to credit transfer for further information.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Creative Writing)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Drama)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Screen)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Digital Media)
- Bachelor of Media Arts
Further study options
- A Bachelor of Creative Arts (Honours) program is available.
- Graduate Diploma and Master of Creative Arts (Creative Writing)
- Graduate Diploma and Master of Creative Arts (Drama)
- Graduate Diploma and Master of Creative Arts (Screen)
- Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Master of Screen and Media Production
Creative arts and media (PDF 1MB)
|eBrochure: Undergraduate international prospectus|