Course type: Undergraduate degree
Course length: 3 - 3.5 years
Location: On campus
FISC Foundation: 6.8, A Levels: 10, IB Diploma: 29, Gao Kao: Tier Two
The Bachelor of Commerce (Advanced Leadership) can be taken with any of the Commerce specialisations:
- Accounting/Finance (3.5 years)
These degrees provide undergraduates with leadership skills and work relevant experience to make them distinct value to employers.
The advanced nature of these degrees is encapsulated by a guaranteed industry placement, a research/project topic, participation in a student conference, and individual mentoring.
What will I study?
Refer to the course rule.
Students who complete the Bachelor of Commerce (Advanced Leadership and Accounting) or the Bachelor of Commerce (Advanced Leadership and Accounting/Finance) will meet the needs and the admission requirements of professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, CPA Australia and the National Institute of Accountants.
Combined degree options
You can combine the Bachelor of Commerce (Advanced Leadership and Accounting) and (Advanced Leadership and Finance) with the following:
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice - Contact the Flinders Business School for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org / (08) 8201 2226
Combine with the Bachelor of Letters
The Bachelor of Letters is available to all students studying a degree at Flinders and is available in languages, English, creative writing, innovation and enterprise, and sports performance coaching. It enables you to follow your interests and aspirations and enhance your career prospects by undertaking a second area of study in addition to your primary degree. You will graduate with two qualifications, expanding your employment opportunities.
Domestic students: You can qualify for undergraduate courses through: year 12 qualifications, adult entry (STAT/Bridging Program), TAFE/VET qualification, higher education transfers. Flinders also offers a range of special access schemes. Refer to undergraduate study applications.
International students: Entry and English requirements
Applications and annual fees
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
Place type: Commonwealth supported
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
|Applications:||How to apply|
|Annual fees:||2017: $24,400
- Domestic student fees are indicative only. Further information: How are these fees calculated?
- We accept international applications for programs commencing beyond the year advertised and tuition fees for these years will be higher. Please note that your tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase.
Refer to credit transfer for further information.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting/Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Economics)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance/Economics)
Further study options
Students may apply to undertake the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) program, specialised or non-specialised Master of Business Administration or Master of Accounting.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
|Business, commerce & management (PDF 6MB)|
|eBrochure: Undergraduate international prospectus|