Applicants must submit the application form includes a statement outlining their interest in food and nutrition. 

Details are available at the internal transfer page.

Applicants should note that the written statement will count for 30% of the overall selection rank, the remaining 70% will be based on academic merit.

Applicants applying for Year 3 entry with employment experience of at least two years full-time in the following related areas should include this information in their application: nursing, medicine, allied health, health care delivery, health and welfare counselling, food service or teaching.