Course type: Honours
Course length: 4 years full-time or equivalent part-time
Location: On campus
FISC Foundation: 6.6, A Levels: 9, IB Diploma: 27, Gao Kao: Tier Two
The Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Environmental Science) is a multidisciplinary degree examining how natural processes and their changes impact human society and how human activities interact with and modify environments.
This degree focuses on understanding, monitoring, and improving the environment.
Expand your knowledge, obtain skills, and learn critical thinking about environmental issues and problems.
A Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science) 3 year program is also available.
What will I study?
Why study Environmental Science at Flinders?
- Understand the functioning and interactions of components of the earth system: atmosphere, biosphere and hydrosphere, and geosphere.
- Appreciate the potential environmental consequences of global environmental and climate changes.
- Recognise major environmental issues at the global, national and local scales.
- Undertake basic data analysis to identify relationships and trends between environmental variables.
- One of the top 300 universities worldwide for environmental sciences - QS World University Rankings 2014-15.
Domestic students: You can qualify for undergraduate courses through: year 12 qualifications, adult entry (STAT/Bridging Program), TAFE/VET qualification, higher education transfers. Flinders also offers a range of special access schemes. Refer to undergraduate study applications.
International students: Entry and English requirements
Applications and annual fees
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
Place type: Commonwealth supported
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
- Domestic student fees are indicative only. Further information: How are these fees calculated?
- We accept international applications for programs commencing beyond the year advertised and tuition fees for these years will be higher. Please note that your tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase.
Refer to credit transfer for further information.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) - Enhanced Program for High Achievers
Further study options
|Science and environment (PDF 6MB)
|International course guides