Course type: Honours
Course length: 4 years full-time or equivalent part-time
Location: On campus
FISC Foundation: 6.6, A Levels: 9, IB Diploma: 27, Gao Kao: Tier Two
The Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Molecular Bioscience) degree delivers a broad foundation in molecular bioscience together with extensive subject knowledge in specialised topics such as molecular biology, biochemistry and microbiology.
Practicals enable you to master a diverse set of laboratory skill that can be applied to many of today's most crucial scientific problems.
A Bachelor of Science (Molecular Bioscience) 3 year program is also available.
What will I study?
Why study Molecular Bioscience at Flinders?
- This degree provides a comprehensive yet focused education in biological research.
- The program gives you flexibility to tailor your degree to suit your interests and aspirations, while providing you with a solid background in advanced molecular biosciences.
- Molecular bioscience has applications in medicine, agriculture, forensic science, and the environment.
- Develop a range of transferable research, analytical and communication skills.
- Translate bioscience discoveries from the lab for the wider community and make a difference to society.
Domestic students: You can qualify for undergraduate courses through: year 12 qualifications, adult entry (STAT/Bridging Program), TAFE/VET qualification, higher education transfers. Flinders also offers a range of special access schemes. Refer to undergraduate study applications.
International students: Entry and English requirements
Applications and annual fees
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
Place type: Commonwealth supported
|Mid year entry:||Yes|
- Domestic student fees are indicative only. Further information: How are these fees calculated?
- We accept international applications for programs commencing beyond the year advertised and tuition fees for these years will be higher. Please note that your tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase.
Refer to credit transfer for further information.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) - Enhanced Program for High Achievers
Further study options
|Science & Mathematics (PDF 4MB)|
|International course guides|