Course type: Honours
Course length: 4 years full-time or equivalent part-time
Location: On campus
FISC Foundation: 6.6, A Levels: 9, IB Diploma: 27, Gao Kao: Tier Two
The Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Physics) aims to provide you with a solid foundation in physics and mathematics, and enables you to acquie extensive knowledge in the area.
You will learn to understand physics at a deeper level, apply scientific principles in a physics context, and understand the role of physics in society.
A Bachelor of Science (Physics) 3 year program is also available.
What will I study?
Refer to the course rule.
Why study Physics at Flinders?
- Understand and apply scientific principles in a physics context.
- Use your mathematics ability as a language for physics.
- Develop an intuitive knowledge of physics principles.
- Operate the scientific instruments commonly used in physics.
- Retreive and present information about physics in a scientific manner, including communicating effectively with a variety of audiences.
Domestic students: You can qualify for undergraduate courses through: year 12 qualifications, adult entry (STAT/Bridging Program), TAFE/VET qualification, higher education transfers. Flinders also offers a range of special access schemes. Refer to undergraduate study applications.
International students: Entry and English requirements
Applications and annual fees
|Mid year entry:||Yes - completion in the standard duration cannot be guaranteed and is dependant on taking summer availabilities of topics.|
Place type: Commonwealth supported
|Mid year entry:||No|
- Domestic student fees are indicative only. Further information: How are these fees calculated?
- We accept international applications for programs commencing beyond the year advertised and tuition fees for these years will be higher. Please note that your tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase.
Refer to credit transfer for further information.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) - Enhanced Program for High Achievers
Further study options
|Science & Mathematics (PDF 4MB)|
|International course guides|