The April 2014 graduation ceremonies will be held Monday, 14 April - Thursday, 17 April 2014 on campus in the Graduation Hall (Alan Mitchell Sport Centre).
- Monday, 14 April - Faculty of Education, Humanities & Law
- Tuesday, 15 April - Faculty of Social & Behavioural Sciences
- Wednesday, 16 April - Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Thursday, 17 April - Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Science and Faculty of Science and Engineering
1. Report to the registration area, at least one hour prior to the commencement of the ceremony.
You MUST register in order to collect your seat number.
2. At least 30 minutes before the ceremony, take your allocated seat in the graduation hall. Ushers will be on hand to direct you to the correct seat. An explanation of the proceedings will be given once all graduands are seated. It is VITAL that you sit in the seat allocated to you.
Please ensure that all mobile phones are switched off once you have entered the hall. Guests will be permitted to enter the hall approximately 15 mins prior to the start of the ceremony.
3. At the conclusion of the ceremony graduates join the academic procession and move out of the hall as directed by the Marshalling Officer.
Graduation ceremonies last for approximately 1.5 hours.