The September 2013 graduation ceremonies will be held Friday, 27 September 2013 at the Adelaide Town Hall, King William Street, Adelaide.
- The morning ceremony will be held at 11am and will include graduands from the Faculty of Education, Humanities & Law and the Faculty of Science & Engineering
- The afternoon ceremony will be held at 3pm and will include graduands from the Faculty of Social & Behavioural Sciences and the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences.
1. Report to the registration area, at least one hour prior to the commencement of the ceremony.
You MUST register in order to collect your seat number.
2. At least 30 minutes before the ceremony, take your allocated seat in the graduation hall. Ushers will be on hand to direct you to the correct seat. An explanation of the proceedings will be given once all graduands are seated. It is VITAL that you sit in the seat allocated to you.
Please ensure that all mobile phones are switched off once you have entered the hall. Guests will be permitted to enter the hall approximately 15 mins prior to the start of the ceremony.
3. At the conclusion of the ceremony graduates join the academic procession and move out of the hall as directed by the Marshalling Officer.
Graduation ceremonies last for approximately 1.5 hours.