The Academic Preparation Program (APP) has been designed to assist students with the academic aspects of the transition process.
APP will be held on 21 & 22 July 2015 and includes workshops and activities that will:
- Introduce students to academic expectations
- Enhance students skills in finding academic sources and thinking critically
- Improve students reading and understanding of academic texts
- Familiarise students with academic writing conventions
- Acquaint students with the campus, its facilities and services on offer
Participants will have the chance to meet and work with other commencing students and begin to form a network at Flinders so that when they commence their studies they'll have a head start.
Morning tea and lunch will be provided on both days and there will be plenty of giveaways and prizes!
How do I participate?
Students commencing in semester 2, 2015 will be sent a package in the mail soon. As places are limited, be sure to return the RSVP form in the reply-paid envelope as soon as possible. We will contact you by email with further information.