The Student Learning Centre (SLC) offers academic support services to students via Skype video conferencing.
Consultations can include:
- understanding assignment requirements
- planning how to structure assignments
- expressing ideas more clearly
- enhancing academic writing style
- understanding referencing conventions
- learning how to paraphrase
- improving understanding and application of grammar rules
- improving self-editing skills
- updating basic maths skills
- understanding basic statistics
- using Endnote
- interpreting Turnitin reports
Students should contact the SLC (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book a time to speak with an academic advisor. Appointments are available on Tuesdays between 5pm to 7pm. Once a consultation is booked, students will receive further instructions on how to connect with their academic advisor through Skype.
Consultations are confidential.