Welcome to the AIMA Photo Competition voting site.
- Underwater Shipwrecks —photographs of submerged shipwrecks or aircraft;
- Shipwrecks on the Foreshore —photographs of shipwrecks above water in the intertidal zone;
- Maritime Archaeology —images of archaeological remains of human interaction with the sea, lakes and rivers;
- Maritime Heritage—photographs of historic jetties, wharves, lighthouses, obelisks, over-water bridges, former whaling stations and other maritime heritage sites or infrastructure;
- Marine Life —images of marine fauna and flora that inhabit submerged shipwrecks, aircrafts or other maritime structures; and
- Flinders Maritime Archaeology Photography Scale
Please note that you can only vote for one photo per category.