The Flinders Archaeological Society (ArchSoc) is a not-for-profit student-run organisation dedicated to enhancing the experience of archaeology students and to broadening the understanding of heritage amongst the student body and the wider community.
ArchSoc is the largest and most active student-run archaeological society in Australia, and every year takes on a wide variety of projects, from organising an annual Quiz night, to field trips, fundraisers and co-ordinating volunteer experience opportunities for both graduate and undergraduate students. You don't even have to be a student at Flinders to be a member of ArchSoc - membership is open to anyone, including the general public, high school students and anyone interested in archaeology.
Subscribe to our mailing list: https://listserver.flinders.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/archsoc
Current Executive committee for 2014
- Executive Committee President: Dianne Riley
- Vice President: Dianne Riley
- Secretary: Bradley Kerr
- Treasurer: Bradley Kerr
- Public Relations Officer: Adeena Fowke
- General Committee Publications Editor: Jana Rogasch
- Risk Advisor: Drew Jackson
- Social Coordinator: Kahlia Pearce
- Membership and Recruitment Officer: Chelsea Wiseman
- General Representatives: Anthea Vella, Rick Hunt, Vanessa Sullivan, Celeste Jordan, Owen Hems
Go On, Do It! If you want access to ArchSoc events, training, products and more, then join ArchSoc online here.
ArchSoc News 1 ( ArchSoc News 1 (PDF 766KB) ). This is a regular newsletter featuring ArchSoc events, opportunities and more (to get future editions you'll have to join the Society!).