2013 - Call for Abstracts
Authors were invited to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations for the 10th International Conference on Greek Research and the 2nd International Conference on Ageing in a Foreign Land.
This international conference provides a vibrant opportunity for academics, researchers, practitioners, policy makers and aged care providers to come together to present and debate issues, policies and practices.
Themes for Submission
Abstracts were submitted according to the themes below:
||Ageing in a Foreign Land
Please read the information on this page before you begin the online submission process.
- Only abstracts submitted electronically using the online abstract form will be considered for the conference.
- Closing date: 19 April 2013.
- Word limit is 200 words.
- Font style Times New Roman, size 12 (Greek font is accepted for title and abstract).
- In addition to abstracts for individual papers, proposals for panel sessions will be considered. Panel proposals should include a theme for the session, the names of all speakers, the titles of their papers, and a session summary of up to 200 words. Use the ‘Title of Abstract’ textbox on the form to enter the theme of the proposed panel session; and the ‘Abstract’ textbox to enter each author’s name, title of paper and a summary of the session.
- Details of author/s and audio-visual requirements for the presentation are requested on the form.
- If you do not immediately receive a confirmation email to confirm your entry, please contact Layla Plummer via email.
- The Academic Committee will meet regularly to review abstracts and contributors will be notified by email of whether their abstract has been accepted or not.
- Each presenting author will be required to register and pay for the Conference by the author registration deadline to ensure their abstract(s) are included in the final program.
- If you decide to amend or withdraw your abstract please advise the conference coordinator Layla Plummer via email.
Delegates were given 20 minutes for their presentation and 10 minute discussion time was allocated at the end of each session.
Information included on the abstract form was only to be used for the purpose of the conference and the conference program.
Posters were displayed for the duration of the conference and were to be no larger than 1m x 1m. Fixing materials (pins) were available in the poster area with staff available to assist.
Submit abstract using the Online Abstract form
Abstract Submission Deadline 19 April 2013
Acceptance/rejection Notification To be announced
Author Registration Payment Deadline To be announced