Education Students Completing Semester 2, 2017
Timelines and advice about completions of courses and applying for registration:
- Topic Coordinators submit final grades by 21 November 2017.
- Education Exam Boards meet on 29 November 2017 to ratify grades.
- On Friday 1 December, final grades can be viewed in the Student System.
- From Monday 4 December onwards, degree completions start being entered onto students’ records.
- Students can see their results and degree completion on the web by checking the ‘Unofficial Academic Transcript’. This can be downloaded and printed from the Student Information System.
- Once results are entered and the statement “Completed requirements of the degree on (date)” appears at the bottom of the Unofficial Transcript, students can apply for an Academic Transcript by visiting How do I order an additional copy (or copies) of my official transcript?
Before ordering transcripts or telephoning to find out if your results are finalized, check your Unofficial Transcript.
- On receipt of the Official Academic Transcript, students who wish to register as a teacher in South Australia should have followed Teachers Registration Board procedures: www.trb.sa.edu.au (students do not need to wait for a final academic transcript to start the application for registration as a teacher).
- The time-line for this process usually enables students to accept teaching positions for the start of Term 1 of the school year.
- Students are also reminded to ensure that their address details are kept up-to-date on the web so that they can be contacted by staff from the Flinders Graduation Office.
Teaching Students - Volunteer Opportunity
NESPN Community Learning Centre deliver the SACE compulsory subjects and a number of accredited courses for high school students in Year 10+ who are on the Flexible Learning Options (FLO) program.
Currently we have 2 University Education students who volunteer their time once a week at the CLC offering one-on-one support in literacy and numeracy during the SACE classes.
We would love to have more volunteers, particularly those who are studying education. Current DCSI and RAN-EC training required.
For further information, please contact 0439 351 152 or email email@example.com
Community Flexible Learning Coordinator
TAFE SA Tea Tree Gully Campus
100 Smart Road, Modbury SA 5092
M: 0439 351 152 E:firstname.lastname@example.org
International Professional Experince Program Open to 3rd/4th year Undergraduates and Mtech students.
The College of Education, Psychology and Social Work provide those studying the discpline of Education a short term study tour option in Nepal. The 4 week program includes school placements in Pokhara, Nepal and homestays with Tibetan families in the beautiful village of Tashi Ling. Feedback from previous students has indicated that this has been a life-changing trip and contributed to developing valuable knowledge and skills for not only teaching but life in general.
Please click the flyer below for further information