We believe these features make our TESOL courses special:
- available in face-to-face and flexible delivery (distance).
- experienced lecturers who conduct research and engage in other activities in the field of second language learning and teaching
- opportunities to interact with students from a diverse range of linguistic and cultural backgrounds
- focus on both the theoretical and practical aspects of teaching English as a second or other language
- emphasis on students developing their own personal approach to teaching English as a second or other language
- opportunities to reflect on and critique one’s own and others’ classroom practice