The Law School Student Services Area is committed to providing students with a high quality, friendly and helpful level of service.
Student Services is open Monday to Friday 9am – 4.45pm.
Our contact number is: (08) 8201 3539
Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our service commitment is to:
- Provide you with accurate and quality information;
- Respond to you in a friendly and professional manner;
- Respect your backgrounds and all students’ individual needs;
- Listen carefully to your requests and take time to fully understand your requirements;
- Attend professionally to your counter enquiries as quickly as possible during opening hours;
- Reply to your emails and telephone enquiries within 48 hours, although during busy periods you may experience longer than usual delays;
- Ensuring that all enquiries received by Student Services staff are redirected appropriately if they are unable to assist;
- Advise you when a matter cannot be dealt with immediately;
- Email and/or upload important messages to FLO for your attention as soon as it becomes available; and
- Inform you of possible delays with marked assignments/exams by liaising closely with the topic coordinators.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Treat our staff and your peers with courtesy and respect;
- Respect our environment and facilities;
- Provide the Student Services staff with appropriate ID (Student ID Card) when collecting marked assessments;
- Read and respond to your Flinders emails to ensure you are aware of important messages and/or notices; and
- When sending emails to ensure you include your name and Student ID.
We value your feedback and comments and welcome any suggestions you may have on how services may be improved. Please contact the Student Services Manager, Lou Maratos via email on email@example.com.