Philosophy is a quest for truth and understanding. It is an investigation of how we should make the best sense out of our experience, of how we should explain the world and our place in it and of how we ought to live.
Topics offered investigate all the main areas of Philosophy:
- Epistemology investigates our Knowledge of the world
- Moral Philosophy is the study of right and wrong and the nature of our obligations to others
- Critical Reasoning is an investigation of reasoning and of the difference between good and bad arguments
- The Philosophy of Mind investigates the nature of consciousness
- Political Philosophy investigates the relations between the Individual and the Social world we live in