The Centre represents the multiple Research, Consultancy, Professional Learning and higher degree research supervision interests of its members, and is broadly inclusive of a rich and varied mix of approaches to undertaking research in the particular fields that provide the foci of the Centre.
Projects currently underway that align with the work of the Centre include:
- Cyber-bullying: Coping with negative and enhancing positive uses of new technologies, in relationships in educational settings. (2009-2011). Internationally funded DIISR-EU research and training initiative jointly supported by COST Europe involving 28 EU countries and Australia.
- KidsMatter Early Childhood Evaluation (2010-2012). 2-year project involving 111 centres Australia wide. KidsMatter Early Childhood is the Australian national early childhood mental health promotion, prevention and early intervention initiative.
- KidsMatter Evaluation (2006-). An Australia wide 2-year evaluation of a primary school mental health initiative involving 100 schools continues to generate publications and further funding.
- KidsMatter Scoping/options paper (2010) for ongoing QA of the KM Primary program.
- Asperger's & Bullying: An inclusive educational approach. A DVD educational Resource
- India-European-Australia Network: international collaboration involving Australian, European and Indian researchers focusing on bullying prevention in schools.
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Evaluation Report: Student social-emotional well-being and school success practices. Grace Skrzypiec, Helen Askell-Williams, Phillip Slee and Adrian Rudzinski.