Leave Booking Requests
Getting to the screen:
- Select My Leave > Leave Booking Request
- Select Leve Booking Request link
The screen below will appear.
- Job Number: Using the pull down list, select your fixed-term or continuing job.
- Part Day: Tick this checkbox if the leave request is for a part day.
Note: this must be done prior to selecting a leave code to trigger the correct fields for the booking type and units for part day leave.
- Leave Code: Using the pull down list, select the appropriate leave type.
- Start Date: Using the drop down calendar, select the start date of the leave.
- End Date: Select the last date of the leave from the calendar. If you only want to book one day enter the same date as used for the start date.
Note: this fields will not display if the Part Day checkbox is ticked.
- Unit: If 'Hours' does not appear, select Hours from the list.
Note: this field will not display if the Part Day checkbox is ticked.
- Hours: Enter the required number of hours for the part day booking.
Note: this field displays for part day bookings only.
- Medical Certificate: Select 'Yes' or 'No' from the list. This applies to sick leave only.
Note: Your supervisor must sight, initial and forward the medical certificate to HR Systems and Payroll Services.
- Medical Certificate File: Click the Browse button and navigate to the document that is to be attached.
- Cert. Issue Date: Select from the calendar the date on which the certificate was issued. Mandatory field if the Medical Certificate filed is 'Y'.
- Cert. Valid From: Select from the calendar the date from which the certificate is valid. Mandatory field if the Medical Certificate field is 'Y'.
- Cert. Valid To: Select from the calendar the date up to which the certificate is valid. Mandatory field if the Medical Certificate field is 'Y'.
- Other Doc: Leave blank.
- Reason: If Personal or Special Paid Leave was selected in step 3, please select a reason the drop down list. Otherwise leave this field blank.
- Comment: Optional to type a comment for your supervisor to view.
Once the leave booking is completed:
- Save: Will save the leave booking but not submit to the supervisor. You can submit the request at a later date as required.
- Save and Submit: Will save the booking and submit it to the supervisor.
Save and Save and Submit will return the following message:
- Cancel: Will cancel the request and return you to the main Leave Bookings screen.
- Clear: Will clear the data from the form.
If you exceed your balance you will receive the following message