To book leave that is one or more full days follow these steps:
- Getting to the screen: Click 'Leave' and then 'Leave Bookings'
- Select Booking Type: Click 'Whole Day Leave Bookings'. The screen below will appear.
- Select Leave Code: Click on the pull down menu. Select the appropriate leave.
- Enter Start Date: Select the first date of the leave using the pull down calender.
Note: if you wish to claim payment in advance for annual leave click here for more information on how to enter the dates.
- Enter End Date: Select the last date of the leave using the pull down calender. If you only want to book one day enter the same date as entered next to the start date.
- Unit: If 'Hours' does not appear, click on the pull down menu and select it.
- Advance Pay: Click on the down arrow and select 'Yes' or 'No'. This applies to Annual Leave only.
- Medical Certificate: Click on the down arrow and select 'Yes' or 'No'. This applies to sick leave only.
Note: Your supervisor must sight and initial this, then forward it to HR Systems and Payroll Services.
- Comment: You can type a comment for your supervisor to view.
Note: All other fields should be left blank.
- Submit Booking: Once you have completed the above click 'Add' and you will be given the following message:
If you exceed your balance you will receive the following message: