To book leave that is one or more full days follow these steps:
Getting to the screen:
- Select My HR > Leave > Leave Booking Request
- Click Whole Day Leave Bookings. The screen below will appear.
- Job Number: Using the pull down list, select your fixed-term or continuing job.
- Leave Code: Using the pull down list, select the appropriate leave type.
- Start Date: Using the pull down calendar, select the start date of the leave.
Note: if you wish to claim payment in advance for annual leave click here for more information on how to enter the dates.
- End Date: Select the last date of the leave from the calendar. If you only want to book one day enter the same date as used for the start date.
- Unit: If 'Hours' does not appear, select Hours from the list.
- Advance Pay: Select 'Yes' or 'No' from the list. This applies to future Annual Leave only.
- Medical Certificate: Select 'Yes' or 'No' from the list. This applies to sick leave only.
Note: Your supervisor must sight, initial and forward the medical certificate to HR Systems and Payroll Services.
- Other Doc: Leave blank.
- Reason: If Personal or Special Paid Leave was selected in step 4, please select a reason here. Otherwise leave this field blank.
- Comment: Optional to type a comment for your supervisor to view.
- Insert: Once you have completed the leave booking click Insert and the following Success message will appear:
If you exceed your balance you will receive the following message