The Employee Self Service enables team leaders to view a list of team members reporting to them.
The ESS also allows team leaders to view a list of their subordinates team members by selecting a hierarchy level.
- Click 'Team Leader'
- Click 'Team List' - a screen similar to below will appear:
- Note: In the example below the team leader is only able to view team members who are reporting directly below them in the organisation hierarchy level 1.
A team leader has the ability to change the hierarchy level and view all team members including subordinates team members on the list without having to drill down to lower levels.
- To do this click on 'User Preferences' (found below your team members list).
- Click on the plus sign against 'Team List' to expand the menu, as shown below.
- Select a level to drill down between 1 & 5 levels of hierarchy.
- If you are unsure of the level to select, please select level 5 to show all subordinates team members.
- Click on 'Save Preferences'. This will be your default settings until you change it again.
- Select 'Team List' from the left menu
The list will now show team members indented according to the hierachy structure. Shown below is an example: Mrs Bronze reports to Ms Purple. Miss Silver & Miss Gold reports to Mr Orange.
Alternatively you can click on 'View' against a team member to see if anyone is reporting to them.
Note: 'Vacant' indicates there is a vacant position that reports to you, which may have team members reporting to it.
In Context as an Individual team member
To view further information about your team members or your subordinates team members
- Click the required 'Person Id' from your team members list - this will put you in 'Context' as the individual.
- At this point you can select a menu from the left to show additional information about this individual person.
Once you have finished, you will need to return the context back to yourself, to do this:
- Click 'Team List' (you may have to click 'Team Leader' first)
- Click on the wording at the top of your team list page 'Click here to return context to.....'